By downloading and using any of the templates designed by the Company the Template User agrees to the terms below:
1. The Template User may use any of the the Company's templates for as many websites as s/he wishes free of charge. In return the Template User agrees to keep the links to the Company's website and the Company's logo that are part of the template.
2. PSD or any vector files are not provided as part of the templates. However, the Template User is authorized to make any modifications to the Company's templates to fit his/her needs better except for removing the Company's copyright mark and the links to the Company's website.
3. The Company is the sole owner of the templates copyright and the Template User may not claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the Company's templates, no matter if it is modified by you.
4. The Template User may not offer any of the Company's templates, modified or not for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent by the Company.
5. The Company cannot guarantee that the templates provided will be compatible with all versions of the software application they are designed for.
6. Templates designed by the Company are provided on an as is, as available basis and are used on the Template User's own risk. No warranties related to the Company's services are made, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company makes no warranties that its services will not be interrupted or will be error free. The Company does not guarantee that any specific results can be obtained by using its services. No kind of advice or information, written or oral, given by a Company's employee, owner or agent can be viewed as a warranty of any kind. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our templates.
Templates Customization Services Terms
The Company provides customization of the Company's templates. The service includes replacing the Company Name, slogan and other default texts, which are part of the application template default design and is provided on the following terms:
1. The Company customizes only template designed by the Company.
2. The Company's customization services include only change of text. It does NOT include change of fonts, colors etc.
3. The Company delivers the customization services only if the text provided by the Template User is compatible with the space where it should be placed. The Company may not be responsible if the Template User fails to comply with this requirement.
4. The Company customizes any template only after the Template User has paid the applicable one-time customization fee. The Customization Fee is non-refundable
5. The Company provides the Template User with a download link to the customized template in maximum 2 business days after the Customization Fee is received by the Company. The download link is sent to the email, filled in during the order process by the Template User. The Template User is solely responsible for providing a working email address, to which s/he has access and the Company may not be responsible if the download link is not received by the Template User due to failure to comply with this requirement.
6. If the template User is a Company's shared hosting customer s/he is entitled to receive a free installation of the customized template on his/her hosting account ONLY in case when the chosen template is compatible with the application version used by the Customer on his/her account. For additional terms about template installation please refer to Template Installation Terms.